- 1. Parents/Guardians are requested to go through college prospectus thoroughly and comply with the instruction given there in.
- 2. Seats are limited in hostel accommodation on “First come-First Serve” basis.
- 3. It’s compulsory for every students to wear college uniform Monday to Saturday. Students should come in simple dresses, wearing of glamorous clothes and jewellery is strictly prohibited.
- 4. Punctually to the Clinical and classes is essential through out the duration of course.
- 5. Good moral conduct is expected from every candidate. The expected behaviors of students are:
a) Respecting the seniors and teachers.
b) Fulfilling the assignments given with loyalty.
c) Regularity to classes, clinical or any assigned duties.
- 6. Mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the campus.if any student found with mobile phones then she will be rusticated for a week
- 7. Damage to any college property is extremely punishable.
- 8. Students are not allowed to wander in the campus or sit in the reception office without any reason.
- 9. A student should apply for leave when it is absolutely necessary. she should secure it personally before it is availed of, expect in case of illness where leave application with a medical certificate must be submitted immediately on resuming studies.
- 10. Regular attendance to classes and clinical are mandatory. It’s compulsory that individual candidate must have 80% attendance in theory block and 100% attendance in clinical block at the completion of each academic year to appear in annual exams.
- 11. The college timing are scheduled from 8:30 a.m . to 3:30 p.m.
- 12. Ragging is strictly prohibited and any such case will be dealt as per Govt. Norms. (UGC Regulations)
- 13. Leaves availed on clinical blocks must be compensated with make up duties in the same session itself, otherwise relieving from the institution will be delayed at the completion of course.
- 14. The sick candidate will not be sent to home alone, their guardians/parents must come to pick up them.
- 15. Periodic evaluation reports will be sent to the candidates home which demands feed back/themselves.
- 16. The individual candidate must cultivate the habit of reading notice board and news paper to update themselves.
- 17. Last but not the least, Baba Farid College of Nursing is a formidable group, known and acknowledged all over the country and abroad.
- The candidate should have to follow the norms laid down by institution. Else she is liable for any sort of disciplinary action (Memo, Penalty, Dismiss, Suspension) or the candidate will be retained from annual exams, relieving certificate will be issued very late as per their deeds.